Tuesday, July 19, 2011

oh cripes

Oh wow,this is sad.it's been ages since i wrote anything actually worth reading,not like the other post were,but still..Anyway..whats been up.same ol same ol.the difference is I'm home..It's boring as hell.my place is a small place,with very little action.The highlight of the day would actually be things like,taking the car for servicing.and what not..well today,my friend and i decided to check out the local gym..I didn't even know,this place had a gym..so anyway,braving the scorching desert heat,we went to the place,to check it out..It was substandard.like they threw in a bunch of ageing equipments together,and expected people to be happy..a 6 year old could lift the heaviest weights there..it was sad.It felt more like a sauna than a gym..it was so ghetto,i thought I'd find the wheels of my car missing when i returned...all in all,it was depressing..:(...and a waste of good petrol to get there..i guess i don't write anything,cuz of twitter..I say whatever i have to say there..damn twitter..

so what else,this week i think i'm going to Indonesia with a friend.i don't know if I'm looking forward to it at all.i just don't wanna die ok..what if they go crazy and jack my shit.and leave me penniless..or if they kidnap my worthless ass,and get pissed off cuz no one would come claim me with a ransom..Sigh,why do i even agree to these things..i would be better of at home playing the xbox..FTS!!..so yeah anyway,i gotta go be bored elsewhere...peace ya'll..

No comments:

Post a Comment