Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello old friend?

Well hello there old friend,how's it hanging?..i know it's been ages since i last wrote.i do hope you forgive me for that..My days have been crazy if you want to know..The moment i get up it's a blur.it's like I'm static and everything else is either just whizzing past me,or is cruelly spinning around me..I get up i go to class,i go to the hospital and i go to practicals.it's like that 6 days of the week,i really don't have that much time to myself..Each day i wake up,i like this place less and less.imagine 3 more years here.might as well invest in a shotgun and and blow my brains out..


To tell you the truth,i have no friends,save for one or two people who actually matter..everyone has their own clique,and i have little next to no intention of meeting new people.. I've met the people i wanted to meet,so people i meet now,is either there to screw me over,or to get in my face, to put it lightly.. I've been down with fever for the past 3 days..after general medicine posting,something as mundane as a simple fever can bring about fears of impending doom..but hope things work out..anyway,that's that..i gotta go old pal.till next time.hopefully not too long..see you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment