Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The folks

So yup,parents are coming over this evening ,for like a day.then leaving the next morning for their reunion thingy,which doesn't really matter to me...and wasting all that money to come here and do the sameee thing they could be doing back home.eating,sleeping,yelling at me.etc etc..it'd be nice if they could spare me some change though..My dad never sends me money..he'll just ask if i have enough.and I'll be like depends.so last week he sent quite a,umm substantial amount..omg i was so happy,cuz i thought it was for me..turned out he just wanted the dough when he arrived here,like a boss.so guess who had to scamper around in the scorching desert heat to get his dough ready..


Yeah,he even listed the amount to the last cent.it was like 13 cents or something,fearing I'd abscond with the moolah..so much trust and faith my dad has in me..Brings a tear to my eye sometimes..pffft,but i did steal like 50 bucks.service charge as I'd like to put it.lol.....But all is well,if they're here,means i don't have to spend for food..I'm kinda cheap like that.i just latch on like a leech and suck my parents dry..hmm explains the trust my dad has in me though..but hey,i only want food and nothing else..my dear ol mom says,i strive on my primal instincts,yadda yadda..apparently it's embarrassing or something.like i care.all i care about is food anyway..like in a  i think about dinner during lunch kinda way..whatever..they better come bearing gifts..i know they'll never do,but still..everything starts with a dream..bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment