Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ya know what i'm sayin?

Oh glorious day,why for art thou so far..sigh..it's like counting the days down to a date that just seems to be getting further and further away..jebus..next week at this time,ill be home.planin my next route. getting together people who really matter.To finally meet them once again..Hopefully me goin home wont coincide with them being busy.that would suck..
So the weather is really nice here..cloudy all day long,with an occasional burst of sunshine for whatever it's worth..and oh ya rain..it's calming though..the pitter patter of rain against the window.Almost therapeutic like..Nothing much ever happens though...My net has been down for like 3 days..i curse the pets of the service provider.curse it i say!..it takes eons for them to rectify a simple issue.sigh..so is life though..But lo and behold,when the time comes  for the monthly payments,Bam!,they're at my doorstep,with a stupid grin on their face..their love for me on payday,i do not reciprocate..not one bit..but meh..


so it's raining again now..and for some incomprehensible reason a bunch of men are just shouting in joy,i have no idea why..but they remind me of buffaloes  in rain.if ya'll have not an inkling to what I'm talking about,well today is your lucky day,since I'll educate ya'll on this correlation..since i live behind a barn..which used to have a bunch of well,buffaloes..i used to hear them "sing" and prance about during a downpour.so yeah.random..kthxbai.

No comments:

Post a Comment